Dott. Bonapace’s suppository filling machine and sealing unit is the smallest available and can produce up to 3,600 suppositories an hour using pre-formed shell, fed from reels. This gives great flexibility as it allows a wide range of sizes and shapes to be produced with a filling range from 0 to 3.5ml in 0.1 increments. Once filled, the shells are rewound into reels which can be placed in an optional cooling unit. These suppository systems can be supplied as separate bench top machines or integrated to form a compact production station for suppositories. A wide range of pre-formed suppository shells of differing shapes and sizes, with or without printing, can also be supplied along with the suppository mass excipient Subanal.
- 3,600 suppositories per hour
- Pre-formed shell fed
- Wide range of sizes and shapes
- Flexible – Bench top or integrated
- Suppository shells can be supplied
- Durable – huge number of these machines have been supplied all over the world during the past 60 years with many units still in operation
Watch The Video